Frequently asked questions
Is the Make It Cute™ playhouse safety tested?
Safety is a top priority for us, so all doors and windows have fold-over trim to provide safer edges and additional durability for play.
Additionally, our playhouses have been rigorously tested to meet or exceed safety standards as dictated by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, including ASTM F963 Toy Safety Standards.
How does Make It Cute™ contribute to the environment?
For every playhouse purchased, Make It Cute™ will plant one tree in an area of the world most in need of reforestation through their partnership with EARTHDAY.ORG’s tree planting initiative, The Canopy Project.
Will Make It Cute™ release additional playhouses and accessories?
How can I contact Make It Cute™ for press inquiries?
What is the Make It Cute™ return policy?
We happily accept returns within 15 days of order receipt for either store credit or a refund, minus any applicable shipping charges. Please notify us within 15 days of order receipt about any product damages.
Simply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and share the damage details.
To start a return, just follow these easy steps:
- Respond to your order confirmation email, letting us know which product(s) you want to return.
- Print the prepaid return shipping label we'll send you via email in response to your return request.
- Mail all items back to us using the provided shipping label.
- Remember to ship your return within 10 days from receiving the shipping label.
- Please adhere to these terms, as non-compliant returns will be declined.
Kindly note our return and refund policy exceptions:
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items should show no signs of wear or use.
- Non-compliant returns will be rejected.
Once we receive your return, we'll refund your payment (minus shipping costs) to the original account billed for the item.
This return policy may change without notice. The policy in effect at the time of your purchase will govern your transaction. We recommend you print or save a copy of this return policy when you make a purchase.
What if I need to cancel my Make It Cute™ pre-order?
Please email us at email@example.com.
How do I assemble the Make It Cute™ playhouse?
- Open the main piece of the playhouse by popping out the two collapsed window sides and setting this piece upright.
- Slide the floor piece through the top of the playhouse and down toward the bottom of the playhouse until it lays flat on floor, taking note of the placement of the cut outs on two of the opposite corners. Ensure floor panels sit underneath the floor piece.
- Place all four corners of roof piece on top of main playhouse piece while sliding attached roof panels inside of playhouse.
- If interior roof corners do not automatically lock, reach hand in through half circle window to slide corner locking mechanisms into place. Place on soft surface for play and have fun!
How do I disassemble the Make It Cute™ playhouse for storage?
- Reach hand through half circle window to release secured roof attachment on front two corners.
- Lift roof off of playhouse. Fold it in half and set aside.
- Reach hand through front door and place hand between floor piece and base panels. Lift floor piece up and out through the top of the playhouse (or turn it on its side and slide it out through the front door). Set aside.
- Flip main piece of playhouse so front door panel is face down on the floor.
- With hand, tap the crease on each window side so main playhouse piece collapses flat. While collapsing, hold back door handle so back door remains flush with its panel.
- Place flat main playhouse piece in box with packaging inserts around triangular peak of playhouse.
- Set folded roof piece on top and slide two of the corners of the roof piece into packaging inserts.
- Place floor piece on top.
- Close box. Store for later use under bed or couch!